Oh, hey there! It has been a while, hasn't it!? Here are a few favorites currently on the site.
1. The Calder Necklace, made by Young Frankk, is hands down my favorite piece of jewelry in the shop right now. We've almost sold out, but there is one left! Better snag it up before I do because I am preeeetty tempted. Seriously. The perils of owning a small business ;)
2. These matching earrings are pretty rad as well. Pair with just about anything for an instant cool girl look.
3. This bowl from Forged & Found is perfect for so many things. I just love the soft white color and the organic shape!
4. Mid Century brass goblets... I mean, come on! How good are these? I love that they have just the right amount of shine to them, and the texture makes them have a more natural and casual vibe.
6. This 1960s wiggle eyelet dress is surly stunner. If it were my size, I'd seriously snatch it up in a hot second. It's the right amount of sexy, comfortable, cute, and.... it is SUPER flattering.