reasons why i love fall:
1. the trees change and the leaves fall. when I was little my favorite thing to do was find the crunchiest pile of leaves and step on them.
2. the air is chilly and fresh.
3. having cornbread and chili with apple dumplings for desert. yum.
4. finally being able to wear my cardigans and boots without sweating. although i do find a way to wear my boots all year round, it is nice to have a cause!
5. pumpkin carving! which we still have yet to do.. my boyfriend is a creative lad and said we should carve them into silhouettes of a boy and girl, like my banner. sheesh, why didn't I think of that?
6. foggy morning listening to this song.
* please click on the pictures for the credit