1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Graphic designer Emma is amazing at all sorts of things. She makes insanely cute paper good at her new(ish) shop, Our Paper Shop, knits gorgeous items, and has a great blog as well.
FAVORITE . . .
1. Blog? This is tough. If you guys could see how many people I follow in GoogleReader, you'd laugh. If I had to pick a few top ones - they would be : 01. Sandra Juto - I can never get enough of her images! She captures her home and her creative life in such a unique way. 02. Bri Emery over at DesignLoveFest ( link : http://www.designlovefest.com/ ) - she is one of my office mates and has been such a direct source of inspiration. She works so hard and it definitely shines through on her blog. 03. Kate Arrends of Wit & Delight - She straight up has a good eye and is very original.
2. Place to travel? My favorite place to travel is Paris, no question about it. I lived there for a while and miss it daily - the lifestyle, the pretty view that's on every corner, the food, I could go on and on. Whenever I visit, I like to stay away from the Metro and ride a bike everywhere - it's too lively and beautiful of a city to not be outside enjoying every inch of it.
3. Bands? I wish I could say that I have this really cool and impeccable taste in music - but I am a bit behind on defining my taste. Although, I really love The Shins, Sea Wolf, Wild Nothing...
4. Era? Uh Uh, this is a hard one. I guess I'd have to say the 30's or 40's. I have an addiction to old war movies from these time periods and the idea of a technology free world.
5. Possession? I am trying really hard not to love or want too many possessions. Although, the two things that I love most right now are my bicycle and my desk. After riding daily in Paris, I have fallen in love with bikes and seeing the world while zooming around on two wheels. My desk is my grandpa's old drafting table. It is made out of a beautiful dark wood and helps me feel closer to him. I love that we both have created and worked on the same surface.
6. Food? I love Indian food - yellow curry rocks my world!! I also love Thai food - The Wok Toss Noodles at a restaurant in my neighborhood called Gingergrass are amazing!! Whenever I cook, I tend to make rice and then saute all kinds of yummy vegetables.