1. Andrew + Carissa's photos of their trip to Iceland - a new place on my places to visit list
2. This little planter
3. The colors in this painting
4. Tec Petaja's photos for Kinfolk. Looks like the perfect summer meal!
5. This great design by James Edmondson
6. This greenhouse kitchen
7. HACHE summer collection - every outfit is swoon worthy
8. A pretty photo of Marilyn
9. Conversaion tea towels from West Elm
Being away from the computer for awhile can be quite rejuvenating, however it seems coming back to it can be a bit overwhelming. Here are some things I am loving on the web from the past couple weeks. Enjoy!
1. This series by one of my favorite photographers, Megan McIssac for Myrtle
2. These words.
3. This summer hair do.
4. These awesome children.
5. This prety plant... called string of pearls, I believe
6. This pretty dress
7. This photograph.
8. This simple room.
9. This awesome chick. How awesome are those short!!
What are you loving this week!?